Applying to TLI is easy
Applications are accepted at any time throughout the year. Although there are no deadlines to apply, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible in order to access our scholarship fund for the Postgraduate Course and reserve your seat on the program. Once we have received your application files, you shall proceed to be interviewed by a member of the Admissions Committee. Admission results normally take one week.
Our Programs have limited seats per edition.
In order to access the admission process, all candidates must submit the online application and pay the 150.00EUR + 21% VAT non-refundable application fee, and submit the following documentation:
- Evidence of your educational background: A copy of academic credentials (Degree, final official transcript for the full degree program). University transcript(s) and diploma(s), with official translation into English when necessary.
- Photocopy of passport or national identity card.
- Proof of English proficiency if awarded (TOEFL, The Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency Test, IELTS).
- An updated resume (CV) in English highlighting your professional background, language(s) and computer skills.
- A motivation letter in English explaining what is your interest to be accepted in this training.
- A video of 2-3 minutes to introduce your background and interest on becoming a PA for the Elite (this could be sent after the interview).
Students who have been accepted to TLI will receive a letter from the admissions department. In order to reserve your seat on the program, a payment of 1.200 euros of the total amount of the course must be made effective by the indicated date on your admissions letter.
What do we look for in applicants?
Academic ability and potential as shown by grades or equivalent tests and examinations. Evidence of relevant personal, professional, and educational experience. Motivation to study in the chosen field and clearly defined career objectives. Leadership potential and personal achievement and interests. Uniqueness and contribution to the TLI ’s mission.
Please note: The course is mainly developed in English, so a high level of this language is essential. Intermediate level corresponding to TOEFL 550 or IELTS 6.5. In case you do not have any qualification, it will be necessary to check your level of English in person or through a Skype/Zoom interview.