Applying to PA Postgraduate of TLI, is easy
- Applications are accepted at any time throughout the year. There are no deadlines to apply, although we encourage you to apply at least six months in advance to allow time to arrange for financial aid, and no later than three months prior to the start of the first month. Admission results normally take between two and four weeks.
The PA Postgraduate is a course limited to 14 students for each edition.
In order to access the admission process, all candidates must submit the online application and pay the 150.00EUR application fee, and submit the following documentation:
- Evidence of relevant personal, professional, and educational experience. A copy of academic credentials (Degree, final official transcript for the full degree program). University transcript(s) and diploma(s), with official translation into English when necessary.(*).
- 2 passport-size photographs.
- Photocopy of passport or national identity card.
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL, The Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency Test, IELTS)*.
- An updated Resume.
- A motivation letter in English explaining what is your motivation to be accepted in this training, and CV in English specifying the level of other languages spoken and computer skills.
All applicants will be interviewed individually. For international applicants, a remote interview may be arranged.
Students who have been accepted to a Postgraduate receive an admission letter subject to the payment of a place reservation. The reservation of place must be made effective by entering, within 1 calendar month after receipt of the admission notice, of 10% of the total amount of the course in a bank account indicated.
Academic ability and potential as shown by grades or equivalent tests and examinations. Evidence of relevant personal, professional, and educational experience. Motivation to study in the chosen field and clearly defined career objectives. Leadership potential and personal achievement and interests. Uniqueness and contribution to the TLI ’s mission.
What do we look for in applicants?
The course is mainly developed in English, and some classes will be taught in a second language – Spanish- French-, so a high level of English is essential. Intermediate level corresponding to TOEFL 550 or IELTS 6.5. In case you do not have any qualification, it will be necessary to check your level of English in person or through a Skype interview. Extra language courses and Interpreting services will be available to students should they require it.